? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 12, 2010

HAND FORGED TONGS


I just made these tongs today, they are my first pair of tongs that I have forged. They are called pickup tongs and are for picking up very small objects. I can pick up something as thin as a razor blade with these. It was not as hard as I thought it would be, and I'm still working on your knife Ashton. In the old days a blacksmith used to make a new pair of tongs for any job that was a little different than usual.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really neat! How did you make it?

amateur blacksmith said...

In my forge, on my anvil, with a hammer.