? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

GAUGE FOR GAS FORGE




I got a gauge for my forge yesterday, now I will be able to see how much fuel I am using. It will help me use less fuel. Now I just need a thermometer, another gauge for the tank and new and better insulation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool. I hope you get what you need. You should post the things that you make from your Forge(that is if you have made stuff).

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amateur blacksmith said...

Yes i have made stuff and will post some more in a few days.