? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

ONE OF THE FORGES THE IMIGS GAVE ME







The Imigs gave me this forge and another one just like it a few days ago and since then I have been working on it getting it fixed up and in working order. Now I just need some leather straps and it will be all fixed up and working.

4 comments:

Abigail said...

looks neat!

amateur blacksmith said...

it is

Anonymous said...

Cool. Did you have it when I was there?

Master Dave said...

Hey Sam! My computer was not able to pull up the email you link, so I just have to leave a comment!

I don't know anyone by the name Denver Ferguson!

You should plan a week and come down! The shop is pretty much set up. You could be my 'prentice boy....speaking of that, my shop needs cleaning! LOL


"Smithy1" on IFI posted a video on how to make a touchmark! It is a good and easy method he used!
Keep at it and keep it touch!