? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I GOT COAL

My grandpa and grandma jest got back from a trip and they jest happened to be going through Nebraska City where there is a guy that sells blacksmith coal so they bought 100lbs 50 for my birthday and 50 for me to buy. So yesterday I used some of it and it bets charcoal buy a mile, I can literally melt a RR spike in 30 seconds. And my uncle Dale sent me a par of tongs. I will post some pics as soon as I get them.

3 comments:

Abigail said...

that's cool! can't wait to see some pictures!

amateur blacksmith said...

not cool its hot

Abigail said...

haha ok :)