? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Who's Knife

I have finished the knife and I want my visitors to guess who's it is. Evan, Andrew don't say a thing. There is info in my second post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it for Andy?????

Lil red said...

I think it's Abi's knife. :P

amateur blacksmith said...

It is for a cousin. guess who

Anonymous said...

Oh, kourtney is going to just love it for her birthday! It will look darling in a rhinestone studded sheath hanging from her waist....Bahahahaha!

Mrs. P