? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

257Roberts























This is my rifle, it is a 257Roberts with a Simmons deerfield scope and a bipod. I have shot two deer with it, two bucks that is. One was a seven pointer one was a six pointer. These bullets are not Remington They are special Sam B. hand loads in a Remington box.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did you want me to come to your blog?? Cool gun!

ASHTON said...

Me or K come to your blog who did you mean?.Well im coming to your blog anyway. I wish I had a gun like that,you look like a millitary sniper.

amateur blacksmith said...

Because nobody ever comes to my blog. sam

Lil red said...

I come to your blog!! Don't feel bad though, no one ever comes to my blog.

I'm flexing my trigger finger before the shrine. ;D lol.

P.S. I think you should make a post about a sodder (sp?) copper ring that's awesome. Lol. Good times!

Anonymous said...

I come to your blog same! I just don't always leave a comment.
But I can if you want me to.

ASHTON said...

Here I am :).

ASHTON said...

P.S. I would visit your blog too Anne but I lost the address AGAIN!.

Lil red said...

Ashton, I started a new blog. The address is www.ganigirl.wordpress.com

amateur blacksmith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amateur blacksmith said...

Hay Ashton did you say milltery sniper look know.